Have pain on right of lower abdomen. Ultrasound shows calculus of 7 mm in calyx. Solution?

Hi, Recently I was having pain in the right side of the lower abdomen for 2-3 days. I consulted a doctor and told him that I had a past history of stone in the ureter , which was treated with shockwave lithotripsy and a double J stent put in for 14 days and then removed 3 years back. The doctor ordered an ultrasound of the pelvis/abdomen. In the USG, the finding was a calculus of 7 mm in the calyx of the right kidney. The report stated a very small. Please tell, what could be the remedies, and if possible if noninvasive measures would be useful in my case. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013