Have pain on pressing right breast and while carrying heavy backpack.What to do?

I am 32 year female. Whenever I press my right breast at a certain point it hurts. It also hurts when I carry a heavy bagpack.The pain feels like how it would when I touch a bruise . But I have never bruised myself in this area. I visited the womens clinic 2 weeks back, but since she couldnt find any lump or changes in the skin. She said it was nothing. This pain persists and I am a bit worried now. Please can you tell me any precautions or if i should visit the doctor again and what should I ask them to do?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013