Have pain on left side of neck and shoulder. Am 6 months pregnant. Advice?

Hi I had a shower today at around 2pm and ever since 3pm the left side of my neck and shoulders are really aching possibly my left arm too. I just feel pain all on my left side but not sure exactly where it s coming from and it s very uncomfortable. I am 6 months pregnant, I haven t done any sudden movements or exercises, what could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013

take homoeopathy for this. you can take homoeopathic drug actae racemosa 30 3 pills 3 times a day for 2 days. it will relieve your pains within 6 hrs.