Have pain on left hip bone, left leg and numbness on left hand fingers. Remedy?

I am a male 63 years, non-diabitic, controlled B.P with medicine, leading active life style wight 75 kgs.(height 5`-9 ) no major health problem. When I lie down on left side, after 5-6 minutes I feel pain in left hip bone touching bed and then starts pain in my leg upto foot and also numbness, Practically I cannot sleep on left side due to pain which become severe. Even when I sit on chair my left leg and hip keeps paining though very moderately. Left arm has feeling of numbness more particularly little finger and ring finger of left hand.Even while walking left leg keeps paing moderately.What can be the problem and treatment thereof. Please advise. R R Sharma email -
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013