Have pain, numbness and shaking in hands and legs. All tests done. No medication. What to do?

i wake up with sever body tremors...people can see me shaking...ican barely stand ,i sweat and then get cold within arms have pain on the inside .my hands and feet get numb sometimes i feel like little twinge's like hair zapping out ...extreamly tired..always seem to have pnd hard to feet ache but shouldn't... to many headaches to be comfortable withi feel so out of sinc...i probably only feel normal 3 days a week..i've been to the hospital for a kidney/bladder infection last year and 2 years prior to that i went.. because my legs wouldn't stop shaking and my heart was hurting ..again this is how i woke up and it sthe same same but getting worse they took my blood bacteria and sodium where high...a few lows but i don't remember what they were...i feel like i'm walking on pebbles a 100 ft in the air....can't think and do things like normal when this happen i love my good days
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013