Have pain lower rib cage in night, after dinner, constipated, gastritis, taken antacid, no relief

Hi. Every night, I have a sharp pain on my right lower rib cage. I just wonder why it happens only during night. I'm okay during morning. Also, I notice that when I don't eat dinner, then I don't experience that pain but when I have dinner, pain occurs like 4 hours after I ate. In the morning, I can eat anything but no pain occurs. I'm constipated and every time I go to the toilet to poop, I always fart. I tried to take medicine for hyperacidity but it doesn't help in decreasing the pain.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013