Have pain in vein due to frequent masturbating. Ultrasound test in normal. What to do?

Doctor I am 26 year old i was masturbating for last 20 years. When I was 18 I started smoking. I was regularly masturbating, After two years of continous smoking it started pain on my right side of leg where there is kidney for past yaesr thereuse to be a pain but only when i use to smoke but 3 days before it started paining continous as i fill due to masturbation my vien has been pulled or yjere teared apart,, can you tell me tje perfect reason for it as i went to the doctor and had ultrasound the report was normal
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Dear user ,

thank you for reaching out with your problem .A perfect reason ? i don't know if there is a perfect reason , but what you can do is stop excessive masturbation and stop smoking if you feel those two are causing your health problems and concerns.

best regards,
Dr. Ahmad