Have pain in upper abdomen. Insides feel swollen. Have mild constipation. Suggestions?

I am 36 yo female. 130lbs. Active lifestyle, jogger. Try and follow healthy diet most of time, fruits veggies, whole grains, etc. Protein shakes and multi vitamin daily. Increasingly over the past week and a half I have been noticing a pressure type pain in the middle up my upper abdomen about 2 inches above navel up to sternum in between ribs. Also a little off to the right. Sensation is a constant uncomfortable feeling, pain/tender when pressed with hand . Feel a sensation of my insides being jarred around when walking (with each step), when sitting abruptly, and when hitting a bump in the car. Insides feel bruised/swollen. I had been mildly constipated on an off for 2 months but nothing major. Yesterday I couldnt take it anymore and took fiber and laxatives. They worked however no noticeable relief from the mentioned symptoms. Ideas? Suppository tonight? I do have Dr appointment but not for 3 more days. Urgent care necessary? No fever, no vomitting, no sharp pain. Minor difficulty taking deep breaths. Today I feel slight something maybe up asophogus. Also sensation/pain is not worse when I cough. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013