Have pain in the urethral opening and in the bladder. Have difficulty during intercourse also. What to do?

Hello. I have pain in the urethral opening and pain and pressure in the bladder. This problem I have almost 4 months and I am very concern about it. When I empty my bladder it seems to have some relief but not completely. This pain and pressure are constant, and are getting worse after intercourse. Sometimes the intercourse is painful, sometimes is not, I was tested for clamydia and some other swabs, but everything is fine. The problem is that I am not fine and I am very sad about this. If you have some explanation for this, please let me know...
Thank you very much.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013