Have pain in the ovaries with pinkish discharge after implant removal. What are the reasons?

Had my implant removed on Wednesday 16th may 2012 , having stitch like pain on/near left ovary also sometimes a dull ache type pain in same place , pink/ brownish discharge aswell . Had lots of in protected sex with my partner why and what are the reasons for the ovary pain ? And pink and brown discharge ? Not sure when next period is or was ment to be because of implant removal same as ovulation
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
The pinkish discharge is a normal finding after the implant removal. This is usually self limiting and stops in few weeks without any treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,