Have pain in the lower part of stomach and loose motion after eating cake. What is the cure?

Hello I have a pain in the lower part of my stomach that started last Monday when I woke up. I went to the bathroom and my bowl was red I didn t think much of that cause I had ate red velvet cake the night before. I have had a constent pain there since except now it seems to be more on in the lower right side of my stomach. Also not sure if it contains to the stomach pain but the lower right side of my back has started to hurt as well as my right testicle . My bowls have been mostly loose as well. I went to the er last Wednesday they did blood work as well as a ct
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013