Have pain in the knee. Cannot sleep. Had injections, PT and treated for inflammation. Have Medicare. Knee replacement needed?

Looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon called Dr. Smires and want to know where is his office or where I could meet him. Someone from Neurac Institute where I go for Pilates recommended him. I would like to have Dr. Smires assess my knees to see if I need knee replacement. I am in excruciating pain everyday and don't sleep well at night due to the pain. I've had injections, PT and treated for inflammation in the past. Is he with RWJUH in Hamilton? I have Medicare as my primary and a supplemental insurance.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Aug 2013