Have pain in the joints, poor erection, IBS and premature ejaculation and on medication. What to do?

Dear sir,
Good evening. I am 47 yrs old male. Medium health, don't drink, don't smoke. I have a movable lump in the waste. It is for last around 12 months. Once i walk for 30 min and more, i feel pain from that place up to knee.

I have got neck pain and some times i feel pain from neck towards both hand. I am suffering from poor erection and premature ejaculation. I am also suffering from IBS. I am taking lycopodium 1m, 10 drops twice.

Looking forward for ur valuable reply. Thanks. Helal from Dhaka Bangladesh.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Thanks for using Health Care Magic Forum,

1) An anal mass could be due to a lot of things, including many benign diseases. Haemorrhoids, rectal prolapse, perianal haematomas, anal tags, polyps, warts or condylomas, anal abscesses can all present as an anal mass. Non-proctological lumps can also be present from time to time. These include sebaceous cysts and lipomas. Anal cancer is an uncommon disease, however, a palpable mass and/or bleeding is the presenting symptom in 50% of patients that are later found to have anal cancer.

External hemorrhoids are asymptomatic except when secondary thrombosis occurs. Thrombosis may result from defecatory straining or extreme physical activity, or it may be a random event. Patients often report feeling the sensation of sitting on a tender marble. Physical examination identifies the external thrombosis as a purple mass at the anal verge.

2) neck pain may be due to cervical spondylosis . X-Ray C-Spine will lead to diagnosis. Simple anelgesics is sufficient to relieve neck pain.

3) Poor Erection and Premature Ejaculation may be of nutritional and vitamin deficiency.
Stress and Strain will cause poor erection .
Regular exercises and Healthy diet will maintain good health level.

I Hope I Provided Useful Information. Do ask Furthur Questions to help You get well soon.
Dr.J.Kingson John David