Have pain in testicles, hip and feel dizzy. Had intercourse. Have thyroid. Suggestions?

hi i had protected sex with two condom on,1st the call girl gave me a blow job with the condoms on and then i had intercourse with her using the same condom,after that i changed the condom after ejaculation ,but i doubt while changing the condom i might have touched my penis after removing the condom,i washed my self with a paper soap,then later after a while i tried again with again two condoms on,but i had problem with erection so did not complete the intercourse ,then she gave a hand job very vigorously but then too i did not come ,then finally i left from there,now after almost 3 weeks i started feeling pain in my penis,initially it was only on the head of the penis,i also had pain in my anus ,had irritation while urinating and bowel,i also sometimes felt cold in the evening,now these symptoms have kind of disappeared but now my testicles have started hurting really bad ,not all the time but on and off it pains very bad,i am also experiencing pain in my pelvic regions,especially near my left hip just above my groin ,i am feeling dizzy aswell from past 2 days,this pain in the testicle is comes and goes and it was paining really bad in evening i was at very discomfort ,my penis seems fine there is no discharge of any kind,i feel weakness in my leg joints and sometimes feel i am getting weak ,also i feel that i am sick from the inside,i am really worried,also i have thyroid and i have stopped medication from past 3-4 days,please help,i am scared because all this has happening after the intercourse,one more thing i am experiencing irritation in my throat and burning sensation aswell in throat and in between chest,what do u think??please reply
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013