Have pain in testicles, back, abdomen, joint. Cyst present on one testicle. Taken amoxycillin, ciprofloxacin, doxycycline. Fly taking ibuprofen?

I'm a 44 year old man with an apparent cyst on my right testicle as per a urologist. Been in pain for several weeks in the testicles, back and abdomen (although not as much now in stomach). Hurts my testicles when sitting up for any length of time - dull pain and quasy feeling. Also suffering from muscle and joint pain for a while plus skin flushing and a little pain in the throat, itchy upper lip and the back of my neck. No idea if related. The hospital hasn't been able to carry out an ultrasound in time and I'm due to fly long haul shortly. I previously self-medicated for a week on Amoxycillin (no use) and went to the hospital when I could hardly walk with pelvic pain and joints seizing up. Just finished 10 days of Ciprofloxacin and Doxycycline but no better. Is flying dangerous for me with the cyst in terms of cabin pressure, risk of DVT etc....? I plan on visiting my doctor as soon as I get home (i'm overseas now) but should I get an ultrasound before I fly or can I just manage the pain with ibuprofen or something like that?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013