Have pain in testicles and groin after massage. Had Chronic Prostatitis. Reoccurred?

I had intercourse 3 years ago in 2010...then I have been suffering from Chronic Prostatitis ..I got it cured leter and the pain on my testicles subsided...Last week I had a massage in a massage parlour where I got a handjob using lotion..there is a high probablity that I would have contracted STD I have been having pain on my testicles and groin area since then..I have 2 questions...1) Does STD recur? bcoz of being exposed again has the STD recured? FYI, when I had STD the first time in 2010 I did not have immediately..I had it after 3 months..this time its immediate within 3 days...2) my second question is do you think i wud have contracted HIV ..please help me with your answers
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013