Have pain in stomach and testis. KUB test shows Renal Calculus. Treatment?

Hi All, I am 29 years of age and i see pain somewhere inside my stomach but i cannot locate it and decided to do a KUB and urine test. I would be really happy if i know the reason for this. Today i got my KUB report and it says the following: 1. Calcific density noted in the right renal area 2. Rest of KUB is normal 3. Psoas shadows are normal 4. Bony structures are normal IMPRESSION: RIGHT RENAL CALCULUS What are the simple things that i can do to avoid this. I usuall have pain below my testis and it comes once in a year and pains for over 2-3 sometimes a week and then i urinate bloody urine and the pain is all over. The urine report says plenty of RBC cells.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013