Have pain in stomach and short breath. Had been taking Gerd medication. Healing time?

I am 31, female and I have had acid reflex since I was a teen. A month ago a doctor said I possibly had gerd and gave me prescription meds. It worked pretty good at relieving symptoms. Today I woke up with an ache in my lower stomach and severe sour stomach. So bad I hurts to move or get up. I took my acid reducers and tumet they only relieved the symptoms alittle. It has lasted all day and I m not sure what to do. Going to the doctor is out of the question right now, no insurance. But I didn t recently eat a meal with a lot of spice or acid so I m confused on why its lasting so long or why its this bad. It hurts to stand, my breath is short and my stomach has a severe sour feeling. What can I do?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013