Have pain in stomach and loose motions. Taking medication. Recommendations?

Dear Sir, I am 49years old suffering from irritable bowl for the past three years.I was undergone Gall Blodder Stone Operation last year .Now my problem of irritable bowel has become severe. I am frequently feeling pain in stomach and with frequent loose motions,it affecting my normal life. I am ungone treatement of Alopath medicine.He has prescribed Normaxin two times and Rabonik 20 before breakfast . Still I am feeling pain in stomach and indigesion. I am only taking home made light food Kindly help. Subhajit Kar West bengal
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013