Have pain in stomach along with bleeding. Had blood in diarrhea. No medication till now. What to do?

every now and then when i wipe my but i get blood.scary very scary. ive had pains since i was 16 in the same spots in my stomach im now 26 when i look at my anal region it seems to match the pictures i look at called anal fissures
am i guna die?I really wont go to doctor Like for sure i wont! I passed blood in my direah a year ago went to hospitol they made me wait i had no paitence so i left bottom line is it goes away and comes back from time to time im poor i eat shity food what will get rid of it i think im dying
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013