Have pain in sternum, under ribs, back pain. Routine tests done. Can online doctors help?

i have LLQ pain x2 mos that is about a 6 most of the time, sternum pain that is about a 3-4 most of the time and RUQ pain under the ribs that is about a 6-8 most of the time and for the past 2 weeks ruq to mid-back back pain at times this is excrutiating. I was hospitalized last week for 6 days all tests are normal. I've had an x-ray, liver x-ray, MRI, MRCP, 2 colonoscopy's, upper endoscopy, 2 ct scans with contrast and a ct scan tonite of my back. they tested for porphyria, test was negative. they've tested for lupus - test was negative. i''m on pain meds and these don't help much. i have narcolepsy w/cataplexy and was diagnosed 10 years ago. I had a total hyst 8 yrs ago along with a cholecystectomy. do you have any ideas what could be causing this pain?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013