Have pain in shoulders. Had wrist operation along with spondylosis problem. Why is it paining?

I had an operation in my wrist in 2011 after a fall and pins and a plate with screws were inserted . the plate together with the pins and screws were removed in January this year. I have experienced severe pain in my shoulder immediately after my operation. My doctor insist the pain is there because of a spondylosis problem I had developed many years ago. Previously I had pain around my neck area but now my doctor has diagnosed a frozen shoulder. I really feel this problem was caused by the operation.

Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013