Have pain in right side and back. Had ovarian cysts removed. Another cyst possibility?

Hi , my husband and I are trying for our second baby. Currently no luck and due my period on the 23rd. I have been experiencing some very sharp pains in my right side and back since last month. I have experienced great pain in this area and unable to walk at times. i dont think i have all the symptoms of a kidney infection . I have a history of ovarian cysts and had one removed in 2009 (first child in 2010). Is it possible i may have another cyst? I am also very tired, experiencing migrains and have dull cramps and slight dark coloured discharge at the minute (8DPO) I m having such a mixture of symptoms I m left a little confused and anxious!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013