Have pain in right leg. Had viral fever earlier. Had Ibuprofen and paracetamol but no change. What to do?

Hello. I had a nasty virus 4 weeks ago characterised by a very high temperature and shivering. I was in bed for 3 days but felt weak for about 10. Since then, I have had a painful, throbbing right leg. It is like a dull ache in the daytime but is much worse when I am in bed when it is a sharp, grinding pain shooting from my hip to my knee. I have been taking Ibuprofen and paracetamol but they do not seem to touch the pain and I can't sleep properly.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013