Have pain in ribs, stomach. Had a hit earlier. No medication till now. What to do?

I was bathing my Grandson and holding him with both hands...he held on to tub and lunged for the hot water faucet. I slammed my ribs into side of tub. That was 5 days ago. Day 3, it started getting more painful by day. Today is horid... and now my stomach is bloated. I weigh 108's very obvious I'm bloated. Never went to Dr. didn't see a need to because I've heard there's nothing that can be done for broken ribs (if indeed I even broke one). But, now I'm concerned with the bloating and the worsening pain. Any idea?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013