Have pain in ribs and vomiting. Used to drink alcohol and smoke. Recommendations?

Hi I m erika 18 years old and have been ill for the past 6 months I have pain under my left rib cage and vomit alot everyday I can t eat anything or keep anything down I m in so much pain and feel so weak I just don t no what to do and the doctors down where I live seem to be takin long about the situation and it only seems to be getting worst I keep thinking I ve got the big c my past I used to drink a lot of alchol and gave up 7 months ago also gave up smokin every since then I ve been ill I m just so scared can u please help me??
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013