Have pain in ribcage. Have IBS and lupus. Taking fiber supplement. Have problem in passing stool. What to do?

I have IBS and have many stomach issues as well as Lupus. Recently I have begun having side aches..mostly on my lift side but also a little on my right side at bottom of my rib cage. I take a fiber supplement but have noticed that my stools have become irregular anyway. Now they are hard and soft in the same movement and very gassy and painful. I also may skip a day which is highly unusual. I have also noticed some nausea with this
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013