Have pain in rectum after motion. Have delivered and breast feeding. Treatment?

Hi mia, i have just delivered a boy baby on Dec 26,2012. It was a normal forceps delivery. And i was suffering from pain on the rectum which s terrible after i passes motion. This pain s not reduced last 3weeks:( last 2days am taking combiflam where my friend referred me tat her doctor advice her to take for hers. Am relieved out of some pain But again in the morning am suffering from this pain. May i get permanent relief out of this pain? Note- am breast feeding my baby now.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013