Have pain in penis shaft during erection. Happens after masturbating for consecutive days. Reason?

I am a 38 years old man and stay alone, I experience pain in penis shaft when it gets erected. It happens only after I musterbrat once in a day even for 3 consicutive days. If I stop musterbrating for two days I get relieved and erection doesn t cause any pain. It happens at the lower part of the penis, in between root and head and more towards the root. I am a healthy guy otherwise and don t indulge into any sextual interactions with anyone. Please suggest any medication to get me rid of this pain. Thanx
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013