Have pain in neck and left arm and numbness in thumb. MRI shows multilevel Spondylosis. Recommendations?

My MRI Impression : Multilevel spondylosis , most severe at c5-6, extending to the left, with moderate to severe left neural foramina stenosis . My symptoms : pain lower left posterior neck when turning left, attempting to touch chin to chest or opposite, pain in left arm like a vice on mid-upper, and moderate numbness in left thumb , very painful to lay down for rest, most comfortable position sitting upright. Initial symptoms started 1 month ago while at work. To date I have had a steroid dose pak after inintial injury along with hydrocodone , and muscle relaxer. I ve been off work for a week now, no pain just occasional discomfort especially when waking. What is your recommended course of action at this point?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013