Have pain in navel. Diagnosed with Cyst in stool and Amoebic Colitis. Medication?

Dear Doctor,I have been diagonised with cyst in stool and stool report mentions: cyst in stool- have pain below the navel and on passing stool get some relief and also have amoebic colitis . Presently i have been advised to take Nizonide-O for 7 days and even after taking the doses for 6 days have not got much reliefKindly advise whether any other medication will help in clearing this problem and how do i know whether it is completely cured My age is 28, Height is 5 8 feet and i weigh 60 kgs Would highly appreciate
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013