Have pain in legs and knees. MRI shows grade 3 tear. Treatment?

Hello i got pain in my both leg in knees.... i have an unbalanced walk i went to console with a doctor.... he said it might be a ligament cut better u took a MRI .... then my MRI report says There is a e/o grade 3 tear with transverse orientation at body of lateral meniscus associated with tiny parameniscal cysts There is fluid distension around semimembranosus tendon bursal space - semimembranosus bursitis negative for ACL injury negative for bone injury what will be the solution..... my age is 21 i can t walk run as normal..... and there is a popping sound while am walking can you give me solution for my pain? pleaseeeeee
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013