Have pain in leg, after injury iced, elevated, x-ray no fracture, pain still remains. Muscle injury?

During a basketball game a large player fell backwards across my outstretched right leg (His upper back impacted my leg) This caused immediate pain midway between my ankle and knee resulting in an inability for my leg to carry my weight. X-rays have shown no fracture to the fibula but I still have a lot of pain when putting weight over my toes. There was no bruising or swelling, is it just a muscular injury or possibly bruised bone? Occurred a week ago, iced and elevated immediately after injury for 24 hours.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013