Have pain in leg. Had a hip replacement earlier. Have degenerative disc disease. Had steroid shots. What to do?

I have sharp , stabbing pain running down my right leg from my groin to my foot . I am 44 year old female who had a hip replacement due to avasclaur necrosis at age 25( avn was due to hip fracture in motor vehicle accident at age 22) I have had 2 revisions , the most recent 2 years ago . I have moderate degenerative disc disease at l4,l5, s1 and have had many steroid injections into spine . The trouble is they don't give long term pain relief and I gain so much weight from them . I need a solution.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013