Have pain in left side after placing Stent LAD. MRI shows spinal congestion and arthritic joint. Suggestions?

Since placement of my stent LAD for 85% blockage no heart attack . I have developed chronic pain on left side of my body. First shoulder and arm. MRI showed some spinal compression and arthritic joint. Now I have pain in my left hip that can radiate up to my waist lower back or done into my leg side or front of thigh. I am active walking and swimming. Any connection to stent place Ent on left side. Right after stent placement I had an electric se station back of neck left side that radiated over head. MRI was norm. I find it odd the right side of my boy is fine.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013