Have pain in left side after periods. Had D&C done. Taking Clomid. Recommendations?

hi im 37 last april 2012 had my daughter who was a still born at 40 weeks tests came back all clear then in july 2012 fell pregnant again but miscarried about 8 weeks after miscarry had a D and C done after d and c started to have pain in my left side each month leading up to my cycle then goes away i now know this is overlation pain but this month ive had my cycle and same pain but finshed my cycle 3 days ago but still have the pain in my left side its a dull ache just want to know why i still have it after my cycle we have been trying for a baby since the last miscarrage and long to have a child after losing our daughter my doctor told me today that he will give me clomid so i can take that the 2 nd day of my cycle next month
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013