Have pain in left arm. Had sickle cell anemia. Chances of recurring?

hi i was diagnosed with sickle cell anemia when i was 9yrs old i am 42yrs old now i have ova the yrs suffered with cronic pains in my legs stomache and am now having cronic pains in my left arm and pains when breathing it feels like am having a stroke and i have to hold my arm and top left side of my chest i keep going to doctors and they have said they tested me for anemia and i dont have it. has my sickle cell anemia gone or have i still got it
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013