1. along with your Serum Uric Acid you should also go for Renal Function test for the functioning of the Kidney
, because high uric acid can be due to reduced Renal Excretion apart from simple Overproduction.
2. High Uric acid means breakdown is going inside the body i.e. consult with your Physician about any Malignancy going inside (if Any)??
3. you haven't mentioned about your Weight? and Lipid Profile? which are also a contributory factor.
4. as its a metabolic disease, thus lifestyle change is must, please tell about your Occupation?
5. Your Hydration Status, as simply dehydration
can result in reduced removal of uric acid from blood
and Kidney stones are two main diseases resulting from high uric acid level.
7. Furic (Febuxostat
) is given for your condition.
8. low or avoid Protein diet and fatty foods (black gram,horse gram, peas,curd, heavy and constipating food, sesame seed,butter,ghee,cheese, unskimmed milk,saturated oils (dalda, vanaspati oil, coconut oil, deep fried foods ( poories,bhujees, potato chips)
9. Take more of soups,plenty of salads,sprouted pulses (raw),roti or phulka without oil, skimmed milk, Onion,Garlic, curd of skimmed milk, Apple.
10. never heat oil twice, twice heated oil is rich in free radicals.