Have pain in knee. Have uric level 8.4. Taking Furic 40. Stopped red meat and seafood. Recommendations?

Hi, i am male 35 years and have recently got to know that i have uric acid level of 8.4. Since past couple of weeks i have started to feel pain on my right knee joint , i have been reading about it, that this could be due to high level of Uric acid in the blood , i do not drink or smoke , i have stopped completely intake of red meats, seafood for the past few months. I have started regular yoga/Pranayam and brisk walking and also taking Furic 40 for a month now. Please advice the do s and don ts for this problem, there has been some conflicting advice on what to eat and what not to.. thank you for your time. Regards.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013