Have pain in in muscle and shoulder. Taking pre-exposure verorab vaccine for rabies. Is this because of vaccine?

I am writing from Cambodia. I received the last of a series of 3 pre-exposure verorab vaccine for rabies 4 days ago. I had some muscle and joint aches a day after both the 2nd and 3rd injection. Last night I developed quite strong pain in the muscle and shoulder joint of the injection site. I am in a lt of pin if I try to lift my arm. I am a 48yr old female. I am not aware of having injured my shoulder. The pain has continued for 24hr now. Could this have been caused by the vaccine, and if so how long should I expect it to last?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013