Have pain in hips, tiredness and hot and cold flashes. Diagnosed as growing pains. Suggestions?

Okay, so I have had pain in my hips since July 2012. It started in my left and eventually spread to my left. The pain is always worse at night and i get really sweaty at night too. During the day i get hot and cold flushes. Im losing weight because my jeans are getting too big now and im starting to get really tired no matter how much sleep i get. Ive had X-Rays, blood tests and urine samples twice now and theyve all come back clear. Ive even been to physio and that didnt work. The doctors arent sure whats wrong and have dismissed it as growing pains. Ive always doubted them because its been going on too long, i need crutches to walk properly and ive stopped growing. My friend was trying to scare me saying it could be bone cancer so i looked it up to prove her wrong. The website stated the same/similar symptoms and also said that in teenagers (im 16) it is often dismissed as growing pains. Im becomming very concerned about this please help me
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013