Have pain in heart and increased heart rate a day after taking alcohol. Cause?

Sometines every 10 to 20 heart beats i get a severe pain in my heart that lasts for 1 to 2 beats. I feels like my heart is being squeesed. This happens the day after consuming alcohol, when tired of stressed. Sometimes instead of pain I get an increased heart rate (120 - 140 bpm). I have had several ECGs and an Echo Cardiogram and nothing showed up. I am a 31 year old male. I have stopped drinking and try to eat only healthy food. What could be causing this?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013