Have pain in hand/wrist. Had a fall earlier. Took aleve medication. What it could it be?

2 weeks ago I fell and injured my wrist/hand. I thought it was only a bad sprain and did not go to the doctor (did not have the money for a doctor visit). I can use my hand/wrist now. I still cannot move it a certain way (like the movement to reach behind me and unhook my bra), there is pain that will stop me in my tracks. My grip is ok, not normal yet and moving wrist up and down has some tightness and some pain. It is much better but not normal. Also there is a bump or knot on the thumb side of my wrist. It is tender to the touch and hard and appears to be on the bone. Is there anything to be worried about? I did wear a brace which made my wrist immobile for 3 days while I iced it down every 2 hours for 30 minutes. Took Aleve for anti-inflammatory.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013