Have pain in groin area and bacterial Vaginitis. Found ovarian cyst. Suggestions?

Hello, I am a female and having pain in right groin area (adenxa) since 3 weeks after my periods. Before that 2 weeks ago i had a pull in my groin when i was working out on my treadmill. But pain went away in couple of days. Had a pelvic transvaginal ultrasound last week. They found a 2.6cm ovarian cyst . My Obgyn said it is fluid filled and to come back after 6 weeks. My pain has increased and worse when i sit. Pain is shooting to my inner thigh And buttocks. Except pain I am fine. No bloating, constipation or nausea. Also I had bacterial vaginitis last week and completed the antibiotic cream 2 days ago. I went to see a hernia doctor and he said no hernia.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013