Have pain in foreskin and erection does not last long. Chances of having baby?

hi, i m Rahul, 32 years male. i m married for 5 years and now we are trying for our first baby. we have been trying for few months abd not had success so far. there are few things that i have observed and felt. 1. i find it difficult to have intercourse with my wife. i feel pain around my foreskin . 2. i think that my erection does not last for too long. it is good in the morning hours but it is not good if we try in the night. i somehow don t get erection or loose it quickly. 3. i do masturbate & usually get good erection when i am masturbating. 4. when i ejaculate inside my wife i feel as if i m not ejaculating with full force. i don t if this is just my feeling, but just wondering if this can reduce chances of having baby. i would appreciate your help & answers. Thanks, Rahul
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013