Have pain in foot and ankle. Have to stand for a long time. What can be the remedy for this?

I have ankle and foot pain. I have a ball underneath the skin in middle of the bottom of my foot but when I put pressure on it it seems to feel better kind of like a knotted muscle in the back. and also on the side of my foot. It is like my foot is out of aliagiment. Im am 50 year old white female and have been bold legged all of my life the bone in my shin is curved could that be causing problems with my foot. I am also a bartender and am on my feet at 10 hours a day 5 nights a week. It is causing me to hobble around which is causing my shin to hurt. Can you suggest a certain kind of shoe or brace or something to help me? I am planning to see a doctor but have to wait until my insurance kicks in.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013