Have pain in elbow, wrist and forearm. Unable to move things. Cause and cure?

I have been working on cartwheels and my arms hurt really badly, but it doesn t feel like my muscles hurt, more like my bones/joints hurt. I have a really bad habit of cracking my wrists and have for as long as I remeber so wrist joint pain is not new to me, but now my elbow joints hurt as well. Also on my right arm when I twist my forearm right/left it hurts really badly. It sort of feels like something is on the verge of cracking. Any ideas? I have a show tomorrow and need to be able to do a cartwheel for it. ps- I have been able to do cartwheels for my whole life but recently my arms have starting hurting. Also my arm doesn t only hurt when doing the cartwheel but it hurts when it gets pulled or I push things.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013