Have pain in coccyx and back. Bloated pelvic area. Had Klebsiella pneumoniae. Cure?

Hi, I have had pain in my coccyx for the last 6 months, I have now developed pain in my lower back, bloated feeling in my pelvic area, uncomfortable when I have a bowel movement . I am seeing my gp again today and want to insist on being checked out but not sure what tests to ask for. I am 41, 7 children and last baby was an emergency c sect, followed by an infection called Klebsiella pneumoni.( not sure of spelling)I was very poorly and lost about 4 stone in as many weeks, I have put a lot of weight back on, weighing 13 stone now and am 5 ft 5, so am overweight but not so much it should be causing these problems, my periods have been very heavy since last baby and all those problems and so I am on an iron supplement prescribed by the doctor.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013