Have pain in chest, left arm and shoulder blade. Have Varicose veins. Related?

I have been having chest pain for about a year now it is not consistant mainly on the left side and left arm and behind should blade. I feel like my heart is struggling to beat when I lay on my left side as well. I have had blood work for enzymes, d dimer, 3 ct scans 5 chest xrays and several EKGS over the past year and they say I am not having a heart attack . I ve recently started to develop varicose veins and vein pain all over my legs, arms, and chest that is very painful....i do believe they are BOTH RELATED...since the vein in my arm is connected to my chest pain. Any ideas
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013