Have pain in chest lasting few minutes. Have reflux and am overweight. Recommendations?

I get a very tight extremely bad pain in the center of my chest which last for a few minutes at a time, may be once every few weeks. I am a female, 48, about 5 stone over weight, I think it may be gallstones, but I also had a gastric band fitted 6 years ago, but I had to have it deflated after 3 months because it caused me pain when inflated. I also have started to get reflux problems again, not had a problems for some time.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013