Have pain in chest and right wrist, difficulty in breathing when angry or upset. Bipolar, anxiety and hypertension runs in family. What can be done?

Hi when i get angry or upset i get sharp pains in my chest and in my right wrist. I also cant breathe and the chest pains get worse before better. i dont know whats wrong with me the only things i can link it to is that bi-polar runs in my family and anxiety, i also have this. my brother has high blood pressure and i was thinking this might be a factor. please help it worries me. im only 19 years old but i have more health problems then the average 40 year old and i dont know why
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013